BEEBO part 9 BEEBO part 9

Beebo is Great.

Thank you for another beebo cartoon :) And thank you for the protection point too, much <3

East Meets West East Meets West

It was decent.

Won't make top 100, but thank you for protection point.

The Bahhhhble P.2 The Bahhhhble P.2

Top 50? No way..

Nicely Animated, besides that it "sucked goat dick."

On newgrounds it's either brilliant animation with no plot (The Perfect Murder) or shitty animation with a brilliant plot (Tana)
Very rarely a good mix of the 2 (Till death do us part)

You my friend, are on the shitty plot, nice animating side.

BlunderCats BlunderCats

rofl

very very funny lol.

"You've got to snap out of it, call the thundercats before"

"Shutup you fuck!"

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

very very nice :)

Great job all animators. I think the best one was ''Chateau''

A Cube Story: Episode 1 A Cube Story: Episode 1

Gotta hand it to ya

Anybody who appreciates the hard work that goes into flash will appreciate the graphics of this piece of work. Unfortunately that's a small group of NG users, so only a small group will vote highly on this. Record voices better, and maybe get a fucking plot. There's some constructive criticism.

I voted 5 (it didn't deserve it but it's to make up for all the people that will vote 0) because I am one of the few who appreciates hard flash work.

Manningzor responds:

Ty for the review! Trust me. THERE IS A PLOT! The reason tis one is so short was to just build up suspense and see if it gets people to watch number 2. Plus there is the 5mb limit. So just wait for number 2. It should be much more interesting =D

Flash Tips For Wannabes Flash Tips For Wannabes

Your a hypocrite.

If submitting bad flash gets you shot, then your life is about to end mate.

Its a Way of Life Its a Way of Life

Poop describes this fairly well.

Poop, its a way of expressing what you submitted.
Please don't waste time by submitting 3.5MB size files that are about 10 seconds long again -_-
You suck at flash, it wasn't original, and you used shitty motion tweens to create it.

Have a nice day.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 5 Joe Zombie :: Episode 5

The Joe Zombie Series Owns :)

Although the ''genetically engineered'' theme is overrused and old, this series is one of the most suspenseful / action packed series on newgrounds. Very well done, can't wait for episode 6 :)

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

Pretty Nice.

It has a plot, so that automatically ranks it above most of the material on newgrounds. The graphics aren't as good as ''The Perfect Murder'' or ''System Interrupted.'' That's easy to forgive though. I would give it a 3 because it's better than a lot of NG but not as good as most of the top 50, however the song at the beggining gives it a 4 :)

P.S: What is that song?