Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

Big Improvement.

Your first one was good but only had one line that made me laugh out loud. This one has me laughing out loud almost the entire time, great job man :)

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

I've had a change of heart.

I used to think Xombie was overrated and it was a waste of time. Lately I'm impressed with this series, great job man, keep 'em coming.

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

Well..

It doesn't seem like it's gonna be as good as the first 2. Let's face it, the first 2 were absolute randomness, I especially liked how in the first one if you listened close you could hear things like ''It's a cup of joe on joe'' and ''It'll just be a sneeze noise.'' There were so many classic moments such as Mah Freen Amy and FOURTEEN! AHAHAHAHA.

This one seems to make some sense, that sucks >_<
Then again, it's only a trailer, so it may be as good as the first 2.

Misteroo responds:

You're in luck... this entire trailer DOES have that randomness to it. By that, I mean that 98% of what's in the trailer has absolutely nothing to do with the actual movie :D

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

Talent?

You are the only source of actual talent i've seen on newgrounds. Sure there are good flash animators, and people who can think of some killer plots, but you have director's talent. You used long-shots quite frequently to portray the feeling of insignificance, and your ''to be continued'' was perfect timing. I'm off to watch the second, I won't be leaving a review because you already know my opinions of your talent due to the bitey review and this, but I must say, continue doing flash. You could be a killer director someday.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Serious Shorts?

This is probably the funniest thing I've seen haha. Brilliant animation, very nice.

Psycho Bunny Psycho Bunny

why why why?

Why must all great flashes have one major flaw to prevent them from being an ultimately incredible flash? The soundtrack to this was horrible! The fighting scene music wasn't angry enough, and this song fuckin sucks overall. The plot was great, the art was gruesome, the main character was cool and original, but the song sucks so much I can't give this the 10.

Smile! Smile!

Congratulations

You have joined the ranks of the Wachowski Brothers and Steven Spielberg and fucked something up that could not be fucked up.

Still a good movie though, not sure if theres an actual meaning or just random bullshit to create the illusion of meaning, but whatever. It looked cool.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

That was it?

I expected so much more. First off, it wasn't a parody, it was more like a whacked out tribute. Second, it was completely copying the scene from reloaded so no originality points there. Third, the sprite graphics sucked. Sprites are like effort without the all important ''satisfaction'' and ''pride'' at the end.

Overall, a shitty movie that doesn't belong near the front page.

Little Devil Show - 1 Little Devil Show - 1

hahahahahaha

that was hilarious man. great work.

Hell-Fire responds:

thankyou sliggdog

the god squad the god squad

Nice :)