8 audio Reviews with Responses

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

Awesome.

Man this is fucking amazing. This is the kind of shit that I was hoping to create when I began my quest to find the wub a few weeks ago. Sick sick skills at 1:30, and I love the musicality of it.

broove responds:

thank you, glad you like it.

An Unconventional Tempest An Unconventional Tempest

Sup

Hey dude. I'm Sliggy at sevenstring.org, what's crackin'?

Yeah badass tune. 5'd and 10'd etc. etc.

HappyHomicide responds:

Hay baybee! I never go here because people only like techno-metal, haha! thanks for the love dude!

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

Super chill.

Hey man this is awesome. The very first 12 seconds remind me of Silent Hill music, which is rad. This is awesome to just relax to. Not usually into this kind of stuff but this grabbed my attention when it played in the audio portal. Way to go!

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks man!

NRS-Metaljonus NRS-Metaljonus

Dude!

This shit rules man. You have really classic metal tastes and it's fuckin' awesome. Almost a Nevermore vibe goin' on, which is rad because Nevermore are my favorite band.

Is it cool if I lay vocals on some of these tunes and E-mail them to you? I just hear super sinister metal vocals about hatred and whatnot and I want to try and lay them down :D

Kick ass man. You're fucking awesome, inspiring even :D

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Re-main [Vocals] Re-main [Vocals]

Hey dude

Sorry I didn't lay vocals on this earlier. Been busy, but dude your voice kicks ass, and fits the song better than mine would probably. This song rules dude. 5/5 10/10 dl'd and fav'd. You're fuckin' awesome for a 17 year old dude, I know you're planning on it but keep it up :D

Kor-Rune responds:

Oh, thanks!

Oh it's alright, I just happened to get a vocal track on it anyway. I'd still love to hear your voice on it, but if you don't feel like it, it's all cool! Glad you enjoy the track!

NFNY-Metaljonus NFNY-Metaljonus

wow dude.

awesome guitarwork, nice production. was better than i was expecting! nothing personal, just rare to find someone as skilled as this on the NG audio portal :D

good work man :) I'll be 5ing a lot of your work now I think :)

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man! 4.08? come on people you can vote better than that!

Brutal Fucking Torture Brutal Fucking Torture

Fuck me..

that shit's awesome man.. mothafucka!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks dude, my arm was moving as fast as my mum's vibrator on full power when I was fucking playing this!!!

This is Fucking Grindcore This is Fucking Grindcore

God damn!

This is fucking grindcore indeed. I'd give constructive criticism but I can't find anything that could be improved! This song has good quality, heavy riffs, heavy drums, very nice. Sounds like a mix of Rotten Sound and Slayer, can't wait for vocals :)

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers... The only thing I think would improve this track is if it was a bit faster. I want to remake this one with vocals so look out for it!